We Need You! And Your Support
BECOME A DONOR
Partake in what God is doing
Take the opportunity to see someone’s life changed. See God’s promises fulfilled through your generosity.
We Are Reaching Out to As Many Young Adults As We Can!
LEADING THEM BACK TO CHRIST
BECOME A BENEFICIARY
WHO WE ARE
OUR MINISTRY PROFILE
The Royal Hub Young Adult ministry is a forum that brings together young adults, who have left the faith, who are broken hearted, poor, needy, and victims of rape, together to share each other’s burden, share our stories, find answers to questions through the bible and have fun. Hence, leading them back to Christ….
Imagine walking through a route for the first time and you miss your way. However, you eventually find your way back to the right path. When a child is born
There are several people to whom the bible commands us to pay proper honor and respect. Some of them receive this honor because of what they do this is very common in
A career is a blessing and gift from God. He has given each person a specific job to do. The Bible outlines four major . 1. God has provided a variety of jobs for you and all
So many Christians are in bondage to addictive behaviors, they want to be free, but don’t know how. A spirit of addiction is out to control and destroy you
HELPING YOUNG ADULT KEEP THEIR FAITH IN GOD
HAPPY FACES AT ROYAL HUB
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Frequently Asked Questions
- We are on mission to help young adults that have left the faith, to bring them back to Christ (Matthew 18:12-24, Luke 15: 3-7)
- Helping young adults keep their faith
- Help the broken Hearted, needy and poor & Rape Victims
- We had directions from God to restore the lost and broken souls.
- The Lord gave us these bible passages: Isaiah 61, Luke 4:18, Psalm 34:18, Psalm 147:3
- To start the Ministry under the leadership of Pastor but will go beyond the borders of the church.
- We will hold unto God and his word, hold on to the vision and focus on him and not on any man.
- Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith Hebrew 12: 1-2
Young adults, broken hearted (Rape Victims), to use our experience to help them, the poor and needy.